Help Me Please with my FW port

Hello Everyone,

Here is my problem..

I have the tascam FW-1082 and I just bought the Adaptec FW 4300 card..
I installed it and Vista automatically installed the drivers and says
it's ready to go, however when I plug in my Audio device in there is
nothing, when I plug in my Video device(Canon ZR500) there is nothing..
However when I plug in my video device in the factory FW ports it pops
up, so I take it that the FW card I installed is not first priority..
How do I make it first priority? Or unless you guys have other
suggestions.

Thanks

Cairns

--
Cairns

  • Re: Which ATI Rage card is this?
    ... The card has standard 15pin monitor cable plug, ... Good luck finding a driver on the ATI site. ... but the capture end of things may be harder to find. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Printer problems....
    ... I did save the recently bought USB adapter card though. ... I have seen someone plug something into a hole in the box with ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Problem of using a PCI device in a Hot Plug PCI slot
    ... I wonder if a Hot Plug slot doesn't have enough power to feed the card. ... I saw a spark during power on, but this spark never goes to a normal voltage level. ... A PCI card, which developed in my company, isn't powered in a Hot Plug PCI slot(Intel server). ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Which Sound Card can you recommend?
    ... I really do not know if the external audigy does even 1 bit better ... card slots free for some future application. ... Since you can plug a lot ... of devices into usb, and even plug in a usb hub so you can plug in ...
    (comp.music.midi)
  • Re: Few questions A8N-SLI-Premium and Antec Case, power supp
    ... I think I've got the EZ_Plug issue down, ... power cable molex into it. ... pin power supply molex free (not the EZ_PLUG, ... My one vid card has the 6 pin power to the card installed ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)