Install new sys drive
- From: nemo <nemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:36:02 -0700
First I am working from an old xp laptop not my main desktop sys. My sys.
crashed and I want to save my files from the old drive. I purchased a new
Maxtor SATA 500GB drive to load Vista (using a friends copy) but when loading
it ask for a driver. As we all know most systems and drives do not come with
drivers any more. So what I need is location and name of driver to download.
So here is what I have:
HP Pavilion Media Center TV PC - m7747c
E6400 Intel Core 2
320GB (old drive)
NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE graphics card
If you should need any more info please let me know.
Lastly I do not want to do a restore until I get my files from the old drive
- that is why I am trying to install the new drive. After I get my files I
plan to do the restore and see if it will get me back to normal.
- Prev by Date: Proper 64-bit WinModem driver
- Next by Date: Re: LinkSys WRT54G Stops allowing internet access
- Previous by thread: Proper 64-bit WinModem driver
- Next by thread: Re: Install new sys drive