enable bluetooth gateway notebook

I am thinking about getting a bluetooth mouse for my Gateway MX8738
(which has bluetooth built in.) I don't see any bluetooth icons or
options in Windows Vista Home Premium. How do I tell if Bluetooth is
enabled on my notebook? the keyboard has a bluetooth icon and I read
to push the Fn button along with F6(bluetooth icon on the button) to
enable or disable it, but since there's no icon on Vista system tray
or anything in control panel, not sure if it is on or not. Is there a
service for bluetooth that might be disabled?

  • Lost my window manager
    ... Debian testing amd64, fresh install, idiot newbie user four days old. ... But then suddenly I had two bluetooth icons in my ... the entire Gnome panel is gone. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Wireless Keyboards
    ... > real benefit over a wired mouse and keyboard? ... > difference between Bluetooth and RF? ... My laptop has Bluetooth built ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Hack ? Enabling the supposedly absent Bluetooth adapter on a Acer Travelmate 6000
    ... supposed to have a Bluetooth built in device. ... hardware is effectively installed but simply disabled by ... I saw a message stating "disabling bluetooth" for a second at first ...
    (sci.electronics)
  • Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
    ... I was thinking of getting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse (MS optical desktop ... elite, for example) for my Dell Inspiron 9300, which has bluetooth built in. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • [SLE] Bluetooth support on Suse 9 (logitech mx900 mouse)
    ... I would love to get my mx900 bluetooth mouse to work with my laptop (hp nw8000 ... with bluetooth built in). ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)