Re: Need to replace mouse on desktop set
- From: "Steve Thackery" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:50:50 +0100
But over the last month my mouse is
always double-clicking for every single click I make, and is driving me
This is quite common - the microswitch goes noisy.
If the manufacturer can't help, perhaps you could find a local electronics hobbyist or repair shop, and ask them to change the microswitch. A good workaround, if the microswitch is a type not easily available, is simply to swap the left and right switches. They are almost always identical.
- Prev by Date: Hp Pavilion m8050la w/analog input problems
- Next by Date: Re: getting printer to work
- Previous by thread: Re: Need to replace mouse on desktop set
- Next by thread: Re: Need to replace mouse on desktop set