Re: Snipping tool

Save to Paint and print from it.

"BJ" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eTb09u$zIHA.4040@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I print from the snipping tool? The only way I've been able to print is send the snip to my email.

--
Bruce

"You know that old Beach Boys song, Bomb Iran? Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran."
John McSame, More Bush in more places !!!

  • Snipping tool
    ... How can I print from the snipping tool? ... The only way I've been able to print is send the snip to my email. ... Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ... More Bush in more places!!! ...
  • ot republikkkons are stoooopid...
    ... bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran... ... that old beach boys song... ... republikkkons are bonified A#1 nut-jobs... ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)