Re: HD Camcorder - HDMI port on Laptop ?

Don't forget to make sure you get a cable too.

I recommend NewEgg. A lot of folks do. Excellent service and return policy. They are a big outfit and known by many to have excellent prices. I would not hesitate dealing with them if you need to order online. That's assuming that you are in North America.

"Jason" <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F80DCABE-C34B-4462-8051-7757C8931D50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Colin,
You are awsome man! I greatly appreciate your help.
I have a good understanding of what I need now.
I'm not too keen on buying products online.
Hopefully I can find what I am looking for at a retail store.
I searched Bestbuy, but didn't see exactly what I need.
I am going to go to a few computer stores today and see if someone
carries what I need. If not, then I may have to by this
online.... If it comes down to that, what online store would
you recomend, and have you had any problems with these companies.
Thanks again Colin!
Jason

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

Yes. Here are some examples: (They list Vista compatibility. A lot of
others do not.)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16839150020
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16839339005
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16839328006