Big Bertha Thing tactics

Hi Kevin John,
Last but not least remember me to Kevin what-ya-ma-call-him.

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing electron
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:35:10 +0100

Big Bertha Thing tactics

To whom it may concern. (Newsgroup: sci.chem)
To defend against a denial of service attack on a newsgroup,
use the same tactics that Big Bertha Thing uses
on the most wanted list guys.
1. All threads are one posting long.
2. All replies are posted to one thread.
3. No postings of most wanted are read.
4. No replies to most wanted.
5. No direct criticism of most wanted.
6. All criticism should be pictorial, literate, allegorical
anecdotal and out of copyright.
7. It is a defense in English law that something which is not
libelous in one context, cannot be read in another
context as libelous.
8. This is also true of English universities, where the guy has tenure.
9. Corporate branding can reinforce trust, as well as irritation.
10. A group of guys posting across several newsgroups,
can have strategic reasons for their choice of newsgroups.
11. Three battles have been won so far. (39 family jewels)
12. The fourth battle is now on. (Asian Rim)
13. So I posted a picture of historical scientific interest,
which looked like a shell hole. (Virtual artillary shell)
14. Use double pass newsreader software to download headers,
before the rest of the postings. (NNTP)

http://www.bigberthathing.com/want04.html