From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing tidings
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:04:46 +0100

Big Bertha Thing general

A general told his troops, before the big battle, "Right lads,
we are outnumbered 4 to 1, but we are much better than them,
so we should win through in the end!"

Half-way through the battle he sees one of his men
leaning against a tree smoking. He rushes up to him,
calls him all the names under the sun
and asks him what he thinks he is doing?
He replied "I have already killed my four."
Try not to turn the minimum requirements,
into the maximum of your endeavour.