Big Bertha Thing farm

Hi Kevin John,
How is Kevin Smallbone, since I last heard from him?

From: Tony Lance <tonylance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs
Date: May 26 2005, 15:54 pm

Big Bertha Thing farm

From Bibliography of Pastures.(Optional)
The preface from
An Elementary Treatment of Gyroscopes and Similar Spinning Tops
by Crabtree 1909

Classic Cartoon and animated cartoon of
Animal Farm
by George Orwell

Tony Lance
tonylance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
From: Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ANN: ONLY 1 AND 1/2 MORE DAYS 2 GO UNTIL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 11.10 BETA 2 COMES OUT!

  • Big Bertha Thing moisture
    ... Big Bertha Thing moisture ... but Windows is still down. ... My DOS browser can read newsgroups, send/receive e-mail, browse ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)
  • Big Bertha Thing coil
    ... Big Bertha Thing fiction ... Another field of interest is spam attack strategic studies. ... There are two grounds where off-topic postings are considered to be on-topic. ... Off-topic postings for the benefit of newsgroups are ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)