Re: strange caps lock problem
- From: VanguardLH <V@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:56:46 -0500
Tom Hall wrote:
On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:14:35 -0600, Tom Hall <aria1946@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Vista Home Premium 64bit
I don't know what happened or what I might have done to cause this, but a
while ago the caps lock key stopped working in all my desktop applications.
The only places where it still works are in a cmd window, the taskbar's
address bar, and Notepad. Everywhere else the state of the caps lock key is
ignored. The only way I can type caps is to hold down the shift key while
Please disregard. I just found the cause of my problem and fixed it.
And it's a highly classified secret, too.
- Prev by Date: Re: strange caps lock problem
- Next by Date: ANN: ONLY 5 MORE DAYS 2 GO UNTIL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 11.10 BETA 2 COMES OUT!
- Previous by thread: Re: strange caps lock problem
- Next by thread: Re: strange caps lock problem