Big Bertha Thing jeremiah

Hi Harley,
That goes for Kevin whats-his-face too.

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,
Subject: Re: powersats (was Re: Bush and VSE)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:56:42 +0100

Big Bertha Thing jeremiah

A film Jeremiah Johnson, not necessarily true.

A mountain man asked him, whether he was any good at skinning bears.
He said that he could skin them, faster than the mountain man could
catch them.

So running down the mountain, with a bear in hot pursuit.
His friend runs in the front door of the cabin and jumps out
the back window.

"You skin that one ... and I'll go catch me another one!"