Re: ANN: OPEN SOURCE LIBREOFFICE.ORG 3.4.3 RTW IS NOW AVAILABLE 4 DOWNLOAD!

On Sep 6, 3:17 pm, Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!

BEST TO PURCHASE LUBE AND HAVE ALL DAY MASTURBATION. YOU ARE TOO
STUPID TO INSTALL UBUNTU! JUST FYI! JUST FYI! REMEMBER, JUST FYI,
THAT THESE POSTS, JUST FYI, ARE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND THAT IS, JUST
FYI, WHY WE SAY JUST FYI! JUST FYI.

  • Re: To get rid of the little faggot John Griffin
    ... My "deductions" are always right. ... You are a whiny, illiterate little coward, and you're hiding behind ... My posts are small moves towards my purpose and always do have ... Your usual posts only show that you're stupid, gullible, ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Couch Potato
    ... Forever driven to open my posts, ... Ray, this is my magic show - and ticket sales are going through ... Boy, are you stupid. ... your obsession with me can't be ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Couch Potato
    ... Forever driven to open my posts, ... Dear Readers, I've restored Ray's snippage of my, if I say ... Boy, are you stupid. ... your obsession with me can't be ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Couch Potato
    ... Forever driven to open my posts, ... Dear Readers, I've restored Ray's snippage of my, if I say ... Boy, are you stupid. ... your obsession with me can't be ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Authorities
    ... >> believed I was stating matters of opinion as matters of fact. ... I can see an action as being stupid without making any judgement ... I sometimes find your posts pompous and pedantic (not so much of late - ... > Never To Dark On Their Door Again rather than offend his own sensibilities ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)