Big Bertha Thing forward

Hi Kevin John,
How come we never hear from Kevin whats-his-name?

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing tidings
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 16:25:11 +0100

Big Bertha Thing forward

Friends and family postings are included in the category,
forwarded by you from the internet, to the internet,
First Class users or conferences.
The same terms and conditions apply.
There is no student or accademic only exclusion clause,
written or implied in them. You are personaly responsible for them.

On the question of from address, a new mail item,
in reply with quote format, either from you or the conference moderator
will do. For the subject line use Fwd: prefix.

Occams' Razor says the simplest explanation is usually right.