Big Bertha Thing laundry

Hi Kevin John,
Last but not least remember me to Kevin what-ya-ma-call-him.

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:50:39 +0100

Big Bertha Thing laundry

My beautiful laundrette only had two machines,
so I asked my customers, if they would bring there own in.
Now we have seven machines and it is very nice.
Once we get the water pipes and electricity laid, it will be magnificent.
For water read data and electricity read documentation.

Pastures was released on OUSA Classical Particle conf.,
on 5th November 1997(Bonfire Night UK)
    ... Big Bertha Thing fiction ... Another field of interest is spam attack strategic studies. ... There are two grounds where off-topic postings are considered to be on-topic. ... Off-topic postings for the benefit of newsgroups are ...
  • Big Bertha Thing moisture
    ... Big Bertha Thing moisture ... but Windows is still down. ... My DOS browser can read newsgroups, send/receive e-mail, browse ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)
  • Big Bertha Thing coil
    ... Big Bertha Thing fiction ... Another field of interest is spam attack strategic studies. ... There are two grounds where off-topic postings are considered to be on-topic. ... Off-topic postings for the benefit of newsgroups are ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Big Bertha Thing moisture
    ... Big Bertha Thing moisture ... but Windows is still down. ... My DOS browser can read newsgroups, send/receive e-mail, browse ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Big Bertha Thing coil
    ... Big Bertha Thing fiction ... Another field of interest is spam attack strategic studies. ... There are two grounds where off-topic postings are considered to be on-topic. ... Off-topic postings for the benefit of newsgroups are ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)