Re: THE SOLUTION 2 ALL WINDOWS VISTA PROBLEMS IS 2 REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU!

Fixing Ideas:

If I send messages to Linux forums, I'll
say that is a response to Kevin IDIOT Pan
messages

I would consider myself completely
idiot, stupid,

etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

if I go to a Linux forum to recomend persons
to use Windows or any other OS

"Carlos" <carl@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:im88un$cbt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
we have to post many troll messages on Linux forums
as answers to Kevin John Panzke's
messages on this Vista forum

people, we know what to do

THE SOLUTION 2 ALL WINDOWS VISTA PROBLEMS IS 2 REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER
AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!

Never heard of that - how does one 'reformat your computer'?

.