Re: THE SOLUTION 2 ALL WINDOWS VISTA PROBLEMS IS 2 REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU!

we have to post many troll messages on Linux forums
as answers to Kevin John Panzke's
messages on this Vista forum

people, we know what to do

THE SOLUTION 2 ALL WINDOWS VISTA PROBLEMS IS 2 REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER
AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!

Never heard of that - how does one 'reformat your computer'?

  • Re: Computer problem
    ... REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU! ... we have to post too many troll messages on Linux forums ...