Re: blue screen error 07F

"chris21" wrote in message news:chris21.4mzgb0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I recently had a virus on my Windows XPS M1530. I ran my anti-virus
software and got rid of the virus. I then restarted my computer and got
a blue screen with the STOP: error 07F. I have read solutions for
people who have had a similar problem and they fixed it by going into
Safe Mode. The problem is I cannot enter Safe Mode. No matter what
startup selection I choose I get sent right back to the blue screen and
error 07F. I am not very knowledgable in this area and your assistance
would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

That particular error seems to be tied mostly to Windows XP.
Since you are in a Vista group, I don't have an answer.
Why not try to search for one with Google or Yahoo.

Harry.

  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... I have used the following programs to rid myself ... | to download Defender, and any other sites I have tried going to closes ... | The following I have ran in ?Safe Mode? ... | I still cannot rid of this virus!!. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: serious help needed
    ... > Ok i recently did a online virus scan and it came back that ... get rid of this virus. ... > suggestions on how to get rid of it. ... When running norton antivirus in safe mode no viruses ...
  • how do u get rid of spybot
    ... >kaaza has added a virus for me called w32.spybot.worm it ... >rid of it without putting the computer in safe mode. ... >has disabled norton anti virus but still can be used.. ...
  • Re: I REALLY NEED HELP !
    ... Make sure your doing all this in safe mode! ... > right ive had this virus on my computer for a week now and still i cant ... > norton antivirus keeps poping up with these virus warnings and its ... > so what i need is someone who knows what there doing to help me get rid of ...
  • Re: Safe Mode Booting
    ... But prior to setting my config i turned off system restore as directed to get rid of the virus. ... >> To get rid of a virus I setup my system to boot directly into safe mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)