Re: blue screen error 07F

"chris21" wrote in message news:chris21.4mzgb0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I recently had a virus on my Windows XPS M1530. I ran my anti-virus
software and got rid of the virus. I then restarted my computer and got
a blue screen with the STOP: error 07F. I have read solutions for
people who have had a similar problem and they fixed it by going into
Safe Mode. The problem is I cannot enter Safe Mode. No matter what
startup selection I choose I get sent right back to the blue screen and
error 07F. I am not very knowledgable in this area and your assistance
would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

That particular error seems to be tied mostly to Windows XP.
Since you are in a Vista group, I don't have an answer.
Why not try to search for one with Google or Yahoo.

Harry.

.