ANN: MY REAL DAD MADE FECES BURGERS

MY DAD GOT DRUNK AND MADE ME AND MY BROTHER
GET NAKED AND EAT FECES BUGERS FOR DINNER. THE
BREAD WAS STALE. JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!

  • Re: ANN: MY REAL DAD MADE FECES BURGERS
    ... GET NAKED AND EAT FECES BUGERS FOR DINNER. ... BREAD WAS STALE. ... Daniel Royer ...
  • Re: Food snob?
    ... And homemade bread. ... Cake just came out of the oven; bread dough is rising on the stove (over ... What a great dinner. ... along with the tortilla strips for the soup garnish. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: I had a pretty normal number!
    ... to the bread aisle and checked out. ... Had to wash out my little trash can. ... Heated up some dinner. ... Angela had leftovers ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: I had a pretty normal number!
    ... went to the bread aisle and checked out. ... Had to wash out my little trash can. ... Heated up some dinner. ... Angela had ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Quantities of food for groups
    ... > group of friends every week to play games and hang out, ... > turn making dinner. ... > have fed 2 people and the other maybe 4) plus a loaf of bakery bread. ... > cooking for a group is easier than cooking for 2. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)