Re: VIsta doesn't start

"Riccardo" <ric.castellani@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:393ffd5a-aaec-45eb-a516-e99da9dcb25b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have problem to start my Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 on Packard
Bell tower machine.
System starts only correctly in SAFE mode; in STANDARD mode I can see
Windows logo (It means o.s. is loading) and next black screen, while
it occorred to see also blue screen.
I used "system repair" of Vista and I tried last correct working
configuration but nothing.

1- I use "Win Vista" install CD, can I overwrite the existing
installation without losting programs, this was possible in XP. I wish
to refresh o.s.
2- Do it exist recovery console for Vista ? If no, can I use the XP's
one ?

SMELL MY AMERICAN ASS!!!

  • Re: Windows XP Home
    ... I did a repair install on the system and no the ... > system resets in safe mode after loading drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: All Unread Messages are loaded into Inbox As Read
    ... boot into Safe Mode With Networking. ... My last attempt to fix this was to do a clean vista install on my ... After loading vista and the core drivers needed on my machine, ... Startup items tab and see what is running at startup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: All Unread Messages are loaded into Inbox As Read
    ... boot into Safe Mode With Networking. ... My last attempt to fix this was to do a clean vista install on my ... After loading vista and the core drivers needed on my machine, ... 10% of my brain lives with me. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: VB6 & Vista
    ... Load a few apps and compiled OK; ... Then loaded one of my larger apps and got erros just loading. ... Google for "Dual Boot", Vista and XP ... all the required drivers for the hardware they install in their laptops. ...
  • Re: window vista --high cpu usage
    ... ran anti virus and no virus detected. ... ran in safe mode, and system runs normally. ... i am thinking of purchasing Xp and install over the current Vista but ... i am not even sure if XP installer will let me down rev from Vista. ...