Re: FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER THIS MONTH: OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 10.10 RELEASE 2 WEB IS NOW AVAILABLE!

On Oct 18, 10:15 am, kevpan815 <kevpan...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER THIS MONTH: OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 10.10
RELEASE 2 WEB IS NOW AVAILABLE! IT BECAME AVAILABLE ON 10-10-2010 @
10:10:10 UTC TIME ZONE!

P.S. I WISH THAT MY DAD WOULD ALLOW ME TO USE IT ON OUR ISP, THOUGH
SOME HOW I KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN OVER HIS DEAD BODY, JUST FYI!
THREAD CLOSED!

  • Re: Hull cyclist sent home to get his dad
    ... A bizarre story in several ways, of a mum, her son, his dad, and ... the dead body. ... nearby and saw his mum at the bus stop. ... home, dad was in, and call the police. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Hull cyclist sent home to get his dad
    ... A bizarre story in several ways, of a mum, her son, his dad, and ... the dead body. ... nearby and saw his mum at the bus stop. ... home, dad was in, and call the police. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Is my old man good? Or not so good?
    ... I posted this one earlier, but due to slowness of my ISP, it never showed ... so apologies if it comes in twice later. ... Anyway...'my Dad who is 54, played some guitar when he was younger and I ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: UBUNTU SUCKS!
    ... MY DAD DOESN'T WANT ME TO USE HIS ISP BECAUSE HE THINKS I AM STUPID AND WRITE STUPID POSTS. ... I STILL LOVE LINUX EVEN THOUGH ...