FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER THIS MONTH: OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 10.10 RELEASE 2 WEB IS NOW AVAILABLE!

FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER THIS MONTH: OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 10.10
RELEASE 2 WEB IS NOW AVAILABLE! IT BECAME AVAILABLE ON 10-10-2010 @
10:10:10 UTC TIME ZONE!

  • What A Crock Of Shit - kevpan815 says Linux talk doesnt belong here HA HA HA
    ... Microsoft Windows Vista Is Actually Worse Than Open Source Linux Ubuntu ... Term Support Release 2 Web And/Or Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 6, ...
  • Re: A failing laptop/notebook HDD or just a corrupted Vista/data?
    ... TRY UPGRADING 2 WINDOWS 7 OR REFORMAT YOUR ... P.S. OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU IS A FREE DOWNLOAD BY THE WAY! ... "I don't know how good ants are at swimmin', but I'd be willing to bet that a good fire'd get their attention." ...
  • What I Am Running, Just FYI
    ... I Don't Know If Anybody Is Interested In What I Am Running On My Computers, ... I Am Running OEM Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04.1 Long Term ... Support Release 2 Web But I Don't Know What To Do With OEM Open Source Linux ...
  • How about this snippint from January 3, 2009?
    ... Posted From Open Source Linux Ubuntu 9.04 Alpha 2, ... Microsoft Windows Vista Is A Defective Product And Should Be Recalled ...
  • Re: Vista Defrag is just STUPID
    ... RE-FORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 8.04.3 ... LONG TERM SUPPORT RELEASE 2 WEB, OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU 9.10 RELEASE ...