Re: ANN: I HAD BREAKFAST AT BURNT TOAST THIS MORNING!

On Oct 17, 9:41 pm, Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ANN: I HAD BREAKFAST AT BURNT TOAST THIS MORNING!

I HAD DECALF COFFEE, A DENVER OMLET WITH CHEESE, HASHBROWNS, AND RYE
TOAST!

  • Re: Burt Cohen - In case you forgot...
    ... You are supposed to bring me a corned beef sandwich on rye with swiss ... cheese from Manny's Cafe and Deli at 1141 S Jefferson - ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Truth in "truth in labelling" laws
    ... most of us think that orange plastic on the bun is cheese. ... cheese, or a Reuben - rye with saurkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island ... rye flour is the third ingredient, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Another Nice Appetizer (WAS: Re: Live,Love,Laugh...)
    ... Party Pizzas on Rye ... lb. shredded cheddar cheese (the woman who gave me this ... ingredients (except rye slices). ... (we don't have 'party rye' loaves here either, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Reuben Ruminations
    ... Russian black bread than rye. ... deli does the reuben sans cheese and I prefer it without. ... really like cheese in any deli meat sandwhich, ... once you put in on corn bread, sub the kraut with slaw, leave out the ...
    (rec.food.cooking)