Re: ANN: THIS IS HOW I VOTED IN THE ERECTION TODAY!

On Oct 17, 9:06 pm, "Kevin John Panzke" <kevvin...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OH, AND BY THE WAY, I VOTED YES ON THE ILLINOIS CONSTITUTIONAL
AMENDMENT TO ALL ILLINOIS CITIZENS TO MASTURBATE THEIR GOVERNOR, I VOTED 4
CITIZENS 2 ATTEND THE LAME DUCK INTERCOURSE SESSION. OF THE U.S. SENATE IN
THE SPECIAL ELECTION 4 MENTAL RETARDS LIKE MYSELF.  U.S. SENATE SEAT AS WELL
AS THE
UPCOMING NEW FULL 6 YEAR TERM, I VOTED 4 ALFRED E. NEWMAN 4 GOVERNOR, AND
JUDY TENUDA 4 COMPTROLLER AND ALICE COOPER FOR MANAGER OF PROZAC.

HA, HA, HA, VERY FUNNY!

  • Re: Edward
    ... According to Senate Rule 22, invoking cloture in the Senate requires ... but now ALL the Democrats cannot invoke cloture. ... The senate vacancy in Massachusetts must be filled by a special election ... governor to appoint a replacement makes it doubly ironic. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: OT: Sarah Palin in the Senate
    ... Um, retard, would she be IN the Senate then? ... She would have to resign her position as Governor in order to be ... If she lost the special election, ... in a class like comparative religion. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Ba` con Virginia nho+ ddi ba^`u cho George Allen / Kho^ng NE^N ba^`u cho James Webb
    ... Allen for Senate!!! ... For the past six years and previously as governor from 1994-1998, ... George Allen has ably represented the Commonwealth of Virginia. ... but he is not the man conservatives remember as President Reagan's ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: Palin
    ... but by remaining a governor and showing that she can work ... Alaska legislature ever does make a dent on the national public ... nation, thanks to a certain, er, celebrity on par with Spears or ... The senate is not the place for such ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: wordplay
    ... gay marriage, because Spitzer will be governor. ... I seriously doubt the CA legislature _would_ have passed ... If the Senate switches parties, there will be a different Senate ...
    (soc.motss)