Re: ANN: MY PARENTS AND I WENT OUT 2 NICK'S PIZZA AND PUB LAST NIGHT!

On Oct 17, 9:39 pm, Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ANN: MY PARENTS AND I WENT OUT 2 NICK'S PIZZA AND PUB LAST NIGHT!

WE HAD A LARGE THIN CRUST NICK'S SPECIAL, I HAD A SIDE SALAD AS WELL
AND MY PARENTS HAD FRIED MUSHROOMS! MY PARENTS HAD ICED TEA TO DRINK,
AND I HAD ROOT BEER TO DRINK!

  • Re: Underage drinking.
    ... I think we are all pretty well agreed that this is a very low alcohol drink, if it contains any at all - we are not told. ... And I disagree about your comments on parental permission as access to Hogmead was only allowed with the consent of parents, and they knew that the drinking of butter beer would result from that permission. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Underage drinking.
    ... unsupervised) all drank regardless of how their parents felt about ... permissive drinking for 13-17 year olds (years in Hogwarts they ... were able to go to Hogsmead and drink) is still irresponsible. ... Wine and its' derivatives are a particularly putrid form of alcohol ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • The middle-aged brits cant drink sensibly
    ... It's not the young who are the raging alcoholics, it's my parents' generation. ... Every so often - let's say, each time I see her - my mother accuses me of drinking too much. ... "Becaush I think you drink too musssh. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Cheap drinks no way to make female bar patrons feel special
    ... > are neighbourhood pubs located in virtually all city blocks. ... Plus the pubs in Germany allow parents to take ... The kids will drink a pop or eat an icecream ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: To the Woman Behind Me at the Cosi in Naperville, IL
    ... A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to DIE, ... TWO autistic screaming kids in this situation? ... avoiding the evil glares of parents like you, ... Usually very obnoxious stupid shit that annoys the hell ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)