Re: Cool Edit 2000

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:00:11 -0700, "Ken Blake, MVP"
<kblake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:05:53 +0100, Jim <bojimbo261@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:55:39 GMT, Robert Neff <neff39@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have been using Cool Edit 2k for years. I recently acquired a new computer w/Windows 7 operating system. Much to my dismay, after installing CE2k and all of the associated "plug-ins," I discovered that I do not have the passworn/registration key for the pro equalizer plug-in. CE2k works beautifully well on Win 7 and I would desperately like to be able to use the equalizers this plug-in provides!

Replying to 3 year old post .

Wait three more years, and then tell him how to use the equalizers.

I`ll try to remember that Ken ;-)
.

Quantcast