Installing MS.Net Framework 1.1 SP1 in Vista Premium

How About some info or help on this issue.
Will not install MS. NET Framework 1.1 SP1 on my Vista Home Premium 32 bits
I've tried several time but not to avail. Any Suggestion?

I wonder how important this program/file is?

Thanks, Marian

  • Re: KB110806 installation failure again
    ... make is to go over the installation logs of SP1: ... and what prerequisite components were already installed on the system prior to running .NET Framework ... I click to install and after it completes the download it comes back wit he ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Still cant install framework 3.5 sp1
    ... except for the inability to install the SP1 update. ... C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder or subfolders ... NET 3.5 SP1 ... Aaron Stebner's .NET Framework Cleanup Tool ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB110806 installation failure again
    ... Since I know nothing about Network Magic, there is no Support link on their homepage, and whether SP1 *really* needs to be installed or it's just a False Positive from Network Magic ... ... The following is a complete list of log files that can be produced during .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 setup. ... I click to install and after it completes the download it comes back wit he message Following updates were not installed/Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Cannot find .NET Frameworks listed in Vista system
    ... installed SP1 and SP2. ... Then I tried to download and install ... .NET Framework 2.0, and the installer said that it was already ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Microsoft .Net Framework will not install
    ... I uninstalled version 1.1.4322.2407 SP1 and then attempted to install the ... ..NET Framework at the link you've provided and it failed. ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)