CryptnetUrlCache Contents/IE history

I agree with reference to the modification of internet history locations on the computer. However, those are actually hashes typically storing authentication information, in my experiences they are either 32-34 characters long. I believe what you meant to say when saying IE history can't be deleted was that certain aspects cannot due to the implicit nature of their largely unpublished existence causing them to be virtually unknown(Index.dat/ntuser.dat/etc....) however with a manual wave of the wand its possible to rid oneself of all internet history. We'd be underestimating roughly a 10 million dollar market of software that is all the same if we said that internet history cannot be deleted, and we wouldn't wanna do that!!! hahahahaha.