Re: Removing a link (Vista 32 bit)

On 10/3/2010 10:47 AM, Dave-UK wrote:
From your first post:
"No kidding, running ccleaner is the last thing anyone should ever do on
their computer."
So you've never run CrapCleaner and yet you come on here telling us
that it will hose your system. You are full of shit.

Nope, not full of shit, just because I haven't done something, doesn't mean I don't know its bad to do. I've never dropped a match into a can of gasoline. However, I know it will blow up, because of other experiences that tell me its a bad thing. Just do a web search on "registry cleaners" and see how many you find that screw up systems to the point a reinstall is the only thing that will fix it.

  • Re: what The Silents really sound like
    ... They're shit. ... No kidding. ... You suffer so we don't have to... ... Ontario, Nfld, and Manitoba boot the extremists out and vote Liberal! ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: How to block out vuvuzelas
    ... rather than a half shit one as I bet their TV is football free. ... You kidding? ... With 31 teams to support instead of just one, our eyes are glued to every game:) ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)