Re: DVD Recorder

On Oct 4, 9:36 am, Jim <bojimbo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:07:22 -0700 (PDT), GrtArtiste

<grtarti...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was given one as a gift... a JVC model DR-MV150B. It recorded a
football game and then played it on the TV, but I was hoping it would
play on the computer (Dell Inspiron 530 running Vista Home Premium
SP2) as well. The computer not only won't play it...it does not even
read the disc. The drive is working...it plays another DVD just fine.
Is it unreasonable to hope that this would work? The disc I used is a
DVD +R, which I have used for other purposes on this machine and those
have worked okay. Any info appreciated.

GrtArtiste

Forget last answer ( vista = SP2 )

this machine is updated to Vista SP2