Re: What happened to Eternal September Newsgroups Server??

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:20:03 -0700 (PDT), Robert Galloway
<VetAutotech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can't read, can't post, their site eternal-september.org is also down,
anyone know's what's happening today?

I can't tell you what your problem is, but I can tell you that
eternal-september.org is not down now, nor was it down around the time
you posted yesterday.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

  • Re: WindowsXP SP2
    ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Local Disc (F:)
    ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
  • Re: Local Disc (F:)
    ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
  • Re: Local Disc (F:)
    ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
  • Re: Shortcuts?
    ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)