Re: Removing a link (Vista 32 bit)

"milt" <theatre_nospam_guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:i87tl2$>

No kidding, running ccleaner is the last thing anyone should ever do on their computer. I would only suggest it if the computer is so screwed up you are going to have to reformat and reinstall anyways and you can't possibly hurt anything by trying it.

However, on a well-functioning system, a registry "cleaner" is bound to do more harm than good and might end up leading you to a reinstall!

I regularly run CrapCleaner on Vista and Win7 and I don't get any problems.
What happened to your Vista installation when you ran it ?
Provide details, if you have any.

.