Removing a link (Vista 32 bit)

Hi,

Sometime ago I installed a file conversion programme on my pc.

Later, I removed this programme.

If I right click on a video, I see an entry which relates to this
removed programme.

How can I remove this entry?

Thanks

  • Re: IWA Festival
    ... Entry is 8.50 each, but includes free parking and a free programme, also ... I think that provided that there is a reasonable flow of good arena events ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Removing a link (Vista 32 bit)
    ... Sometime ago I installed a file conversion programme on my pc. ... If I right click on a video, I see an entry which relates to this ... How can I remove this entry? ...
  • Start up
    ... I have uninstalled a programme but the entry remains in the startup tab of ... By unchecking it I get a message evry tome i start the computer telling me ... to chose normal mode and the programme goes back to the start up tab... ... How do i get rid of the entry altogether? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
    ... This tool does not install anywhere. ... no entry is created for it in the Programs folder or in Add or Remove Programs." ... been receiving the automatic updates, ... I cannot find this programme elsewhere, not even in Add/Remove, whilst all ...
  • Re: DOND No entry page?
    ... I have a method for entry, ... I saved the entry page to compete off-line. ... page in new windows, then do some serious typing. ... all my details are complete, I wait for the programme to begin, then hit ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)