Re: puzzled about filesize

just guessing: the drive is too full and it's causing everything to go haywire. preferred is about a 1/4 free for best results.
--
John the West Ham fan

housetrained@xxxxxxxxxxx
<><

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c7dd2675-784b-4d80-8032-1f8b381d3b1c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.
Something baffles me. Perhaps someone here can explain it.
If I go to the properties of the C drive on my laptop, the size
reported is smaller than the total size of the files and folders on
drive C:
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2843/dataa.jpg
How can the size of all selected files and folders on the C drive
exceed the total capacity of that same C drive?
Greetings and thanks in advance for any explanations, Niek

  • puzzled about files on disk
    ... If I go to the properties of my C drive on my laptop, ... How can the size of all selected files and folders on the C drive ... exceed the total capacity of that same C drive? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • puzzled about filesize
    ... If I go to the properties of the C drive on my laptop, ... How can the size of all selected files and folders on the C drive ... exceed the total capacity of that same C drive? ...
  • error 1307, security ID
    ... selected files and folders using Nero 8. ... I did a restore with Nero. ... I click on some of the folders and I get an "Access ... How can I prevent it from recurring at next backup ...
  • Re: puzzled about files on disk
    ... Something baffles me. ... If I go to the properties of my C drive on my laptop, ... How can the size of all selected files and folders on the C drive ... exceed the total capacity of that same C drive? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: error 1307, security ID