Re: Either USB or Router

J.Jack.J. wrote:
Yep :-).

Now, it recognises SP1. It didn't before.
Will download and install SP2 tonight or (more likely) tomorrow.

I still highly recommend the full scan with SuperAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes
and such. Also a good defragmentataion and CHKDSK *after* the install of
SP2.

For most - Windows Vista SP2 was a stability and performance booster.
Hopefully it will be for you as well (but it *wiil* take a few reboots
afterwards and some - what I call - "settle time".

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: Either USB or Router
    ... Will download and install SP2 tonight or tomorrow. ... I still highly recommend the full scan with SuperAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes ...
  • ~~> DOWNLOAD SP2 <~~
    ... download windows sp2 no serial ... windows xp sp2 download network ... windows sp2 password recovery free download ...
    (sci.engr.semiconductors)
  • DOWNLOAD SP2
    ... Download Windows Xp Sp2 ... Sp2 Free Download ...
    (comp.realtime)
  • >>> SP2 DOWNLOAD <<<
    ... sp2 download fr ... microsoft windows 2003 sp2 download ... windows sp2 microsorft free download ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Re: AVI files crash Win Explorer thumbnail view
    ... > the time to make everyting work again after SP2 messes everything up. ... Also download and install the latest K-Lite Codec Pack - Basic. ... Under Hidden Files and Folders Enable Show hidden files and folders. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)