Re: Takeown, ICALCS

Dnia Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:43:17 -0700, Frank C napisał(a):

I am trying to get permissions and ownership of eighteen files on my external
hard drive. I want to delete these files.
Of the five commands listed here only the first - CD and - last DIR work.
all the rest fail with "Access Denied". I am running the commands from the
administrator account. How do I do this to gain ownership?
cd %systemroot%
takeown /f
\\Externaldrive\public\BackUp-Music\Bad-Owner\American-Light-Music-Classics
/r /a /d y > NUL
icacls
\\Externaldrive\public\BackUp-Music\Bad-Owner\American-Light-Music-Classics
/grant Administrators:(F) /t /l /q
RMDIR /S
\\Externaldrive\public\BackUp-Music\Bad-Owner\American-Light-Music-Classics
DIR
\\Externaldrive\public\BackUp-Music\Bad-Owner\American-Light-Music-Classics

Unlocker
http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
--
M. [Windows Desktop Experience MVP]
/before private reply change px with pl in my e-mail address/