Re: ico File Extension

"C and A Bredt" <abredt_at-delete-this@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uCh1FKZELHA.5472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am running Vista Home Premium.
When I right click an image on my desktop,
and select Preview, it displays my jpg photos plus
a dsc.ico icon and a keyboard.ico icon.

I don't know where these came from and they didn't
appear a few weeks ago. They are not listed under Desktop in windows Explorer.

Do you know what they are? Can I delete them
during the preview?

Thanks, CB
--
C and A Bredt

When I right-click a jpg and select Preview it opens with Windows Photo Gallery.
That's because Windows Photo Gallery is my default program for handling
jpgs. I see no extra icons, either in the preview window or on the Desktop.
What is the program that opens your jpgs ?
Exactly where are these icons ?

.