Re: Rename C:\Users\vintage4002

From: "eXistenZ" <mosaic@xxxxxxxxxx>

| Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
| Service Pack 2
| Single user

| C:\Users\vintage4002 can I rename this folder?

Is there a User Account on the system named 'vintage4002' ?

--
Dave

  • Re: Is it possible to rename the admin name?
    ... When I try to rename the folders, I'm prompted that the folder is a system folder and cannot be renamed or deleted. ... it only during installation. ... So, your best course of action would be to log on using the built-in Administrator account, create a new user account, with the username desired. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Renaming a system folder?
    ... this folder showes me four folders namely: Administrator, All Users, Default User and another with the name. ... I would like to rename to. ... Administrator account, create a new user account, with the username ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: I need help
    ... but when i try to rename it, it says it is a " windows system folder and is required to run windows properly. ... So, your best course of action would be to log on using the built-in Administrator account, create a new user account, with the username desired. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Rename Folder?
    ... there is a folder "Adam G." attached to ... How can I rename that folder & have it still associated with the Eve G. ... associated user account has been. ...