Re: chelseaboy

CCleaner won't remove a virus from your computer, you should do a full
system scan with a virus scanner... such as Norton, McAfee, AVG,
AVAST...

--
Americano

TRYING THE SAME THING OVER, AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT = INSANITY
http://www.vistax64.com/images/styles/vista/buttons/reputation.gif
-*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*-

  • Re: Task Mgr & Registry locked! AV wont load!
    ... I ran Housecall and AVG and they found nothing. ... I then ran McAfee FreeScan ... -- Do you think I have eliminated the virus? ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: Task Mgr & Registry locked! AV wont load!
    ... I ran Housecall and AVG and they found nothing. ... I then ran McAfee FreeScan ... -- Do you think I have eliminated the virus? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Task Mgr & Registry locked! AV wont load!
    ... I ran Housecall and AVG and they found nothing. ... I then ran McAfee FreeScan ... -- Do you think I have eliminated the virus? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Backdoor.agent.ba ----- Malke
    ... Can I just delete a .dll file in safe mode without messing ... > Norton initially told me I had a similiar virus and I ... Norton found no virus. ... > than downloaded a free copy of software from AVG. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Norton 2005
    ... AVG than Norton. ... I've never had an infection on a PC with Norton and a current virus ... These are only the most virulent viruses. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)