Re: ANN: APPLE DELAYS I-PAD WORLD WIDE LAUNCH DUE 2 WI-FI CONNECTION PROBLEMS!

MESSAGE SNIPPED! I SAID WORLD WIDE LAUNCH BECAUSE I WAS UNSURE HOW 2
SPELL INTERNATIONAL! JUST FYI! KEEP IN MIND THAT AS I AM NOW 32 AND A
HALF YEARS OLD, IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL IN
ORDER 2 TAKE SPELLING LESSONS! JUST FYI!

  • Re: Complete shamballs
    ... >launch has been one of the worst in video game history...? ... >I can't take my mind off you ... reports) means a pretty good launch to me. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: George will drops a bombshell
    ... so how do you think afghanistan will launch an A-bomb? ... Mind you, one of those weighs over a tonne. ... location and weather conditions. ... the amount of fishing boats lost each year in the US is staggering reaching ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: George will drops a bombshell
    ... so how do you think afghanistan will launch an A-bomb? ... Ever been in a small boat trying to transfer large heavy objects? ... Mind you, one of those weighs over a tonne. ... location and weather conditions. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Dylans cruelty to women
    ... opposite of an open ended spin, ... I'm also unsure as ... Recently I saw a love sick man in the park trying to play guitar. ... Mind you, we never got around to the "right from your side" line. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Space Cadets Launch
    ... Did the producers forget to tell the astronauts to lower their visors into ... place during the launch? ... Seemed a bit of an oversight. ... Mind you at least the passengers were able to hear the commander/pilot when ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)