Re: 4 BILL YANIRE: MESSAGE REPORTED 2 ABUSE@AIOE.ORG AND ABUSE@X-PRIVAT.ORG WITH FULL HEADERS! THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI!

I JUST LOVE FULL HEADERS. JUST FYI. I GET HARD WHEN I SEE FULL HEADERS. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. I ALSO RUN SENTENCES TOGETHER JUST FYI. THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO RUN SENTENCES TOGETHER. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI.

"Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.panzke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:11ac3f54-b039-498f-8a07-b7e15ac64e31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill Yanaire wrote: > I see you ran the sentences together as
expected. Funny, thread seems to be > open, douche bag. > > > > "Kevin
> Bill Yanaire wrote: > It's a good thing you added the "JUST FYI" >
because you wouldn't know that > the post was For Your Information >
without it. Just FYI. > > "Kevin John Panzke"
<kevin.panzke@xxxxxxxxx> > > wrote in message >
news:c7a550ae-37e1-419d-829e- > >
a569939b5b59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > JUST FYI!

  • Re: [SLE] eth0 problem: freeze/standby or broken?
    ... > Success defies gravity - it goes straight to the head. ... > Gravity take over when the head becomes heavy with Success! ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Server Side filtering (as pertains to Google Groups)
    ... including headers which are not included in ... HEAD Return the headers of an article. ... For the XPAT command, ... run 'head' and apply filters). ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Hackers trying to break into IIS
    ... If-Unmodified-Since header or one of the other conditional headers (which ... > HEAD is a HTTP method that returns on the HTTP headers, ... I had some hackers break into my web server when I was ...
  • Re: Newsgroup not deleting headers
    ... >> How do I Reset a newsgroup? ... dfw.forsale to get it to start downloading headers. ... retrieved - head and body follows ...
  • Re: (Xnews) Memory problems - NOW girls - No fighting!
    ... get your head out - Pleeeez! ... But your headers show that you are. ... virtual newbie. ... Killing all posts from Google Groups ...
    (news.software.readers)