Re: 4 BILL YANIRE: MESSAGE REPORTED 2 ABUSE@AIOE.ORG AND ABUSE@X-PRIVAT.ORG WITH FULL HEADERS! THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI!

I JUST LOVE FULL HEADERS. JUST FYI. I GET HARD WHEN I SEE FULL HEADERS. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. I ALSO RUN SENTENCES TOGETHER JUST FYI. THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO RUN SENTENCES TOGETHER. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI.

"Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.panzke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:11ac3f54-b039-498f-8a07-b7e15ac64e31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill Yanaire wrote: > I see you ran the sentences together as
expected. Funny, thread seems to be > open, douche bag. > > > > "Kevin
> Bill Yanaire wrote: > It's a good thing you added the "JUST FYI" >
because you wouldn't know that > the post was For Your Information >
without it. Just FYI. > > "Kevin John Panzke"
<kevin.panzke@xxxxxxxxx> > > wrote in message >
news:c7a550ae-37e1-419d-829e- > >
a569939b5b59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > JUST FYI!

.