Scrambled Eggs and Cum!

I was making my favourite meal tonight which was scrambled eggs (sunny side
up of course) when all of a sudden my mind started wandering and I started
to think of The Cube.

All of a sudden, I got a right big boner on. I just couldn't help myself so
I started to wank myself off.

Eventually I came everywhere, narrowly missing my mum's hair, fortunately.
Some of it though, went into the scrambled eggs.

Anyway, I hate to waste good food, spunk flavoured or not. When I tried it,
I found something out which may be of interest to a lot of you out there.

You could save a fortune on salt if you came on your food instead.

Just thought I would share that with you. Anyway, back to The Cube.

Alias

.