Scrambled Eggs and Cum!

I was making my favourite meal tonight which was scrambled eggs (sunny side
up of course) when all of a sudden my mind started wandering and I started
to think of The Cube.

All of a sudden, I got a right big boner on. I just couldn't help myself so
I started to wank myself off.

Eventually I came everywhere, narrowly missing my mum's hair, fortunately.
Some of it though, went into the scrambled eggs.

Anyway, I hate to waste good food, spunk flavoured or not. When I tried it,
I found something out which may be of interest to a lot of you out there.

You could save a fortune on salt if you came on your food instead.

Just thought I would share that with you. Anyway, back to The Cube.

Alias

  • Scrambled Eggs and Cum!
    ... up of course) when all of a sudden my mind started wandering and I started ... went into the scrambled eggs. ... You could save a fortune on salt if you came on your food instead. ... Anyway, back to The Cube. ...
  • Re: Scrambled Eggs and Cum!
    ... up of course) when all of a sudden my mind started wandering and I ... You could save a fortune on salt if you came on your food instead. ... Anyway, back to The Cube. ... Even i love to cook ...
  • Re: First breakfast in the new diggs.
    ... little house I've nicknamed "The Cottage" because it's so small. ... Plain ol' scrambled eggs never tasted so good. ... There is no love more sincere than the love of food ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Watery scrambled eggs
    ... have loved Nero Wolfe stories for decades. ... Haven't yet tried his scrambled eggs but one 'a' these days... ... and I loved reading about the food. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • First breakfast in the new diggs.
    ... little house I've nicknamed "The Cottage" because it's so small. ... board over the sink to prep the food. ... Plain ol' scrambled eggs never tasted so good. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)