Server: AkamaiGHost
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:57:12 GMT
Expires: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:57:12 GMT

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Request Timeout</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Request Timeout</H1>
The server timed out while waiting for the browser's request.<P>
Reference&#32;&#35;2&#46;1d6c1160&#46;1234882632&#46;0
</BODY></HTML>

also I have tried wireless and wired connection. Same thing.
"Veris and Amee Young" <verisyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ujZ62yQkJHA.1172@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope I type this in right area. Hi

I have a wireless laptop. We also have 3 other desktop. They are all connected thru router. All the sudden couple weeks ago my laptop started giving me trouble when it was connected to internet. Btw All but my laptop are Xp. Laptop is Vista. I can get email, I can run my msn messenger and yahoo messenger. I just can't get on websites. I tried rebooting router, turning off laptop. It used to work when I turned off laptop and restarted it would start working till today. It has been over 8 hrs and nothing yet. I have renews Ipconfig. dns flush all that I can think of. I pinged my other pcs in house and it is pinging fine. I pinged yahoo.com and other sites and the request times out. I have tried Firefox and IE. I run MacAfee. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Have you tried URLs other than your regular homepage?

--
Live strong and have a nice day, - "Nil carborundum illegitimi"!
Mac H E L P the planet - Don't I D L E ! ! !

.