- From: Mick Murphy <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:08:10 -0700
The spoofer uses a Newsreader.
I use Web Interface.
Spoofer crossposts through Newsreader; Web Interface can't.
If you click on my name in the reply posts of mine here, my details are
visible: name, total number of posts, date of joining, users helped, etc
Click on the spoofer's name in HIS reply posts here: my FAKED name, and
whatever Address he wants to use, if he wants to use one; and that is it.
"Mike Hall - MVP" wrote:
"species8350" <not_here.5.species8350@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
2nd post - First did not appear
Is the firewall that is part of Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit)
good enough for Internet banking?
Just remember not to type your bank details on request from a bogus e-mail..
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..
How to use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups..
Mike's Window - My Blog..
- Prev by Date: RE: Remote Desktop Problem
- Next by Date: moving a file\folder to winsxs
- Previous by thread: Re: Firewall
- Next by thread: Re: Firewall