Re: Firewall

The spoofer uses a Newsreader.
I use Web Interface.

Spoofer crossposts through Newsreader; Web Interface can't.

If you click on my name in the reply posts of mine here, my details are
visible: name, total number of posts, date of joining, users helped, etc

Click on the spoofer's name in HIS reply posts here: my FAKED name, and
whatever Address he wants to use, if he wants to use one; and that is it.
--
Mad Mike

"Mike Hall - MVP" wrote:

"species8350" <not_here.5.species8350@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
2nd post - First did not appear

Is the firewall that is part of Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit)
good enough for Internet banking?

Thanks

Yes

Just remember not to type your bank details on request from a bogus e-mail..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..