Drop down list is invisible

In a tool bar when I click on a command that has a drop down list, the list
does not appear unless I roll my curser over the area where the list would
have ordinarily appeared. This occurs in Windows Mail and Internet Explorer
so I believe the problem is with the Vista Home Premium operating system. I
will appreciate your help.

  • Re: access macro saved in ppa
    ... code to add command to tool bar written. ... A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team ... When the ppt is saved as a ppa and loaded as an Add-In the macro ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Windows explorer does not work from the MS Office tool bar
    ... > regarding the command line switches that modify the way explorer.exe' ... Delete everything in that folder. ... >>> The windows explorer command works from the quick ... >>> launch tool bar but does not work from the MS Office tool bar; ...
  • Re: Windows explorer does not work from the MS Office tool bar
    ... Reboot and make sure ZA is running OK. ... Delete everything in that folder. ... Error message "There was a problem sending the command to the program" while ... > launch tool bar but does not work from the MS Office tool bar; ...
  • Re: How can I add the REPEAT (not Redo) command to Excels toolbar?
    ... Right click the tool bar and select Customise. ... Then click Edit on your Menu ... cells" or "Can't repeat" command and drag it to the tool bar. ... What I need is a method to add the REPEAT _command_ to the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: keyboard command computer question (NDC)
    ... I can change the font size and the font type ... If I press the Alt key, I immediately go to the File command, and by using ... I can get to any command on the menu tool bar. ... This I can do as a macro, ...
    (rec.music.dylan)