Re: This file "d3dx9_25.dll" is a part of the updated DX9.0c end-user runtimes.

Hi dale,

This type of problem usually occurs when setup d3dx9_25.dll is missing from your computer. This dll file can be downloaded from here.
[url]http://www.d3dx9.net/download-missing-d3dx9_25-dll/[/url]
Download it and then extract the downloaded zip file to the Windows System32 folder, which is located in Windows Drive.