Re: frontlines fuel of war is not working

Guys you can try this but be careful you can crash your pc.

it could be a corruption in the install of the game.

Uninstall all versions of the game (including demos and mods) from the
games un-install feature (Windows Vista users must use add/remove
programs.)

1. Press the 'Start/Windows' key plus the 'R' key.
2. Type the command 'msconfig' in the 'Open:' box, and then click 'OK.'

From the 'General' tab;
3. Click 'Selective Startup.'
4. Click to uncheck the box for 'Load Startup Items.' (For 'XP' click to
uncheck the 'Process System.ini File' and 'Process WIn.ini File' check
boxes as well.)

Click on the 'Services' tab
5. Click to check the box for 'Hide All Microsoft Services.'
6. Click the 'Disable All' button and click 'OK.'

Allow your computer restart.

Install the game and update to the most recent patch version:

To leave the "Selective startup" state and reset your startup mode to
'Normal'.

1. Press the 'Start/Windows' key plus the 'R' key.
2. Type the command 'msconfig' in the 'Open:' box, and then click
'OK.'
Click to check the box for 'Load Startup Items.' (For 'XP' click to
check the 'Process System.ini File' and 'Process WIn.ini File' check
boxes as well.)
4. On the General tab, click 'Normal Startup.'
5. Click OK to allow your computer to restart.

this might work "BUT BE CARFUL YOU DONT CRASH YOUR COMPUTER"

--
reaper0692
reaper0692's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/190731.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Bioshock (and demo) hardware caveats
    ... but applies to the full game as well:- ... A faster graphics card on a slower PC may receive significantly ... MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IN ORDER TO INSTALL THE GAME. ... version of DirectX. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Sid Meiers Railroads tentative patch list
    ... AI - Fix for AI failing to set a route in first minute of game. ... AI - Refresh mission status after each train added (ensures early ... Crash - Deleting both routes to a train will no longer crash the ... don't try to update the main game interface ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: Sid Meiers Railroads tentative patch list
    ... AI - Fix for AI failing to set a route in first minute of game. ... AI - Refresh mission status after each train added (ensures early ... Crash - Deleting both routes to a train will no longer crash the ... don't try to update the main game interface ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: Java Question
    ... if the anfy applet works for you then I don't know why the game ... I'm a little unclear about part of your instructions to go to my Java ... message that I need to download and install Macromedia Flash Player (which I ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SP2 - Access Denied error when installing software
    ... players chat onto the screen as well as all the game text. ... > to be able to run it I must install MSXML 4.0 and after then it work right! ... > I follow the five steps to create one administrative account and limit ... >>> Okay here's what I've found in the registry looking at the permissions in the ...
    (microsoft.public.games)