Re: Vista Still Life Pc Game

Okay, found the solution.
I came across this site looking for a solution. Didn't find one. I did;
however, find an answer somewhere else for another older game: Post
Mortem. This same method worked for STILL LIFE. Here's what worked for
me.
Right click on your shortcut for STILL LIFE. Select PROPERTIES. Click
on the COMPATIBILITY tab. Change the compatibilty MODE to run the
program in WINDOWS NT 4.0 and also click the checkbox for DISABLE VISUAL
THEMES. It runs perfectly.

--
devinejem3

  • Re: OT - Really discouraged / discussion request
    ... for all the many wrongs I've done in my life and at times like now, ... It's okay to be angry. ... God is not waiting to cast you into Hell because you didn't dot all ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT - Really discouraged / discussion request
    ... for all the many wrongs I've done in my life and at times like now, ... It's okay to be angry. ... God is not waiting to cast you into Hell because you didn't dot all ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Y&R-Mondays show was awesome!
    ... though the smart money would say OLTL will die before AMC...but OLTL ... simply can't be done without some long-term consequences...and soaps DO ... One of my life credos is the old biblical ... I'm okay with that, too. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Same sex adoption in Israel
    ... Rescuing children whose parents are forced to abandon them is ... The only thing that could be greater than creating life is ... I can't believe I'm seeing a post like this on SCJM. ... Nor does it make it okay to claim that chareidi families ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: I am really disgusted with this gov. interference
    ... Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote ... the first kid, have the Nth kid. ... And that is just your personal life. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)