Re: Original WIndows Games

The built-in ones are easy to get back. Go to control panel:
if you have "classic View" select the "programs and Features" icon, if you have "Control Panel Home" click the "programs" link (not the sub-links below it)

Then "Turn windows features on or off"

If the games were manually deleted then the checkbox will still be there in games. In which case, uncheck it and click "ok" to inform Windows they are no longer there, then check the checkbox and windows will re-install them.

Hope that helps!
Mark

"bluemountain" <bluemountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:647B8896-A083-4829-8C07-0A7EDDF3B803@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My son deleted all the games that came free on my lap top. How can I get
them back

have looked all through the programs files and the links and path's have
also been deleted.

  • Re: Service Pack Due Date
    ... Click on the Start Menu and go to Control Panel ... Double click on Programs and Features ... Windows ... I can not get the service pack to show "uninstall" in the top menu ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Control Panel icon vanished
    ... so those features are now inaccessible. ... Ensure you have Control Panel, and Search to show on the Start Menu. ... Delete "NoSMHelp" in the right-hand pane or change the value to 0. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ...
  • Re: Removing programs
    ... tee wrote: ... In the old Windows, ... it was right there in the control panel. ... Programs and Features ...
  • Re: Games wont play fullscreen. Stuck in center. wont expand. HELP!
    ... I don't know if you ever fixed this but if you go to the windows ... features (control panel => programs and features) and turn off table PC ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: Change CheckBox Check Color
    ... You can change several other features, but I don't believe you can change ... the check mark color itself. ... > Does anyone know how to change the check color on a windows forms ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)