Re: direct play for microsoft games [freelancer]

To get online with Freelancer you must use the "white list" of
antiviruses to enable you to do so. AVG or Avast for example will enable
you to get online. Remember to run as administrator and xp compatible.
Also if your playing FL with Vista disable 3d sound in the game
options. This will solve all sorts of problems running the game.
Just found this thread so dont shout at me for the late post :)

--
Slainte1967

  • Re: Why Ill get a 360 at launch...
    ... Online console gaming has truly arrived with the Sega Dreamcast and its ... ---So far the games you can play online with your Dreamcast are NFL2K1, ... Quake 3 is the only game that supports it. ... on the net and find opponents to play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Why Ill get a 360 at launch...
    ... chats and IM's over game data. ... > ratings for each user online. ... > Interrupted' if I try to play Q3 at anytime during the day. ... > on the net and find opponents to play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: I have given up on online poker
    ...  It was so bad I really questioned if I had forgot how to play ... live to see if I still had my game. ... So looking back on my online results and history of bad beat after bad ... especially live games in Las Vegas. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Strewth! PWB Steve Irwin Tribute Edition
    ... 20 minutes, but something compelled me to keep playing, and the only thing ... this game is concerned. ... online play yet, so hopefully that's another treat in store for me. ... Texas Hold 'em: Really, honestly, the last thing I need in my life right ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Stranger than Brick and Mortar
    ... Suppose a player has a win rate of X big bets/hour at a B&M game. ... the alternative of playing online. ... Apparently the online play is 3 or 4 ... poker book or bullshit artist says about how "easy" it is to beat ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)