Re: direct play for microsoft games [freelancer]

To get online with Freelancer you must use the "white list" of
antiviruses to enable you to do so. AVG or Avast for example will enable
you to get online. Remember to run as administrator and xp compatible.
Also if your playing FL with Vista disable 3d sound in the game
options. This will solve all sorts of problems running the game.
Just found this thread so dont shout at me for the late post :)

--
Slainte1967

  • Re: Why Ill get a 360 at launch...
    ... Online console gaming has truly arrived with the Sega Dreamcast and its ... ---So far the games you can play online with your Dreamcast are NFL2K1, ... Quake 3 is the only game that supports it. ... on the net and find opponents to play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Why Ill get a 360 at launch...
    ... chats and IM's over game data. ... > ratings for each user online. ... > Interrupted' if I try to play Q3 at anytime during the day. ... > on the net and find opponents to play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: [4E] Going Negative
    ... The online tools look stupid and pointless. ... I play with friends at my house. ... so 'favored races' might actually *work*? ... much every game session. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Question for live cash game players.
    ... think it has hurt my play in live games. ... Just screwing around online I find myself calling and betting woth hands I would ... Online for me became a time killer but if it is doing damage to my game then I ... The fact of the matter is, if you're a poker player at heart, you ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: I have given up on online poker
    ...  It was so bad I really questioned if I had forgot how to play ... live to see if I still had my game. ... So looking back on my online results and history of bad beat after bad ... especially live games in Las Vegas. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)