Re: Civilization 4: "Sid meier's civilization 4 has stopped working"

jcoltr451 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

where did you find the downloads for the drivers? if that's a dumb
question, I'm switching from Mac so bear with me, haha sorry.

You get drivers from your hardware manufacturer. For instance if you have a
Dell you can go to Dell.com. HP? HP.com, etc.

If you have a custom built system you have to figure out what kind of video
card you have and go get drivers from the video card maker.

Usually nVidia.com or ATi.com

Sound cards are either seperate cards (usually sound blasters
(creative.com)) or on the mobo, in which case you have to identify your
motherboard and get driver updates from the mobo maker.

Good luck.

--
Joe
.